Migrate the HA data
We may need to migrate the current HA to another HA in a different Data Center at times; this article will show you how to do so.
- 1.Use SSH client connect to current HA master node, perform the command to ensure you are in the master nodepcs status
- 2.On the master node, perform the below commands to stop it and pack the datapcs resource disable pbxcd /var/lib/pbx/tar cvfp data.tar.gz portsip/
- 3.Now will need to copy the
/rootfolder of new HA master node.
- 4.Start HA in current HA. (this step is unnecessary if no need to run the current HA)pcs resource enable pbx && pcs resource cleanup
- 5.Now in new HA master node, perform the below commandspcs resource disable pbxcd /var/lib/pbx/rm -rf portsip/tar zxf /root/data.tar.gzdocker start pbx
- 6.The above steps will take a bit long time, use the below command to ensure the PBX is starteddocker logs pbx
- 7.if you don't want to config store the data to AWS S3, skip steps 7, 8, and 9. Perform the below command if the PBX is successfully starteddocker stop pbx
- 8.Configure the AWS S3
- 9.Perform the command to start the HA:
pcs resource enable pbx && pcs resource cleanup
10. Now run the PBX setup wizard again to configure the PBX