Contact center monitoring is a practice of listening to sales or support agent calls in real-time or after-the-matter to check how well the call was handled. The practice of call center monitoring is essential to improve how agents communicate with your customers.
Call Center Monitoring = listening to sales or support calls in real-time or recorded
Benefits of real-time monitoring
- Supervisors can jump in & help struggling agents
- Junior agents get hands-on learning
- Customers get help immediately, no follow-up needed
- More focused on immediate solutions for the customer
To learn how to monitor agents' calls using the Supervisor feature, follow the steps below:
Sign in to the PortSIP PBX Web portal, select the menu "CTI > CTI", and turn on the "Enable Monitor" option to enable the monitoring feature.
Select the menu "CTI > Monitor Group", and click the "Add" button to create the group.
- Information - Giving a friendly name to the monitor group
- Enable - Enable / Disable the monitor group
- Group Members - The agent who will be monitored in the group, click the "Add" button to add the members.
- Supervisors - The Supervisors who have permission to monitor the group members
We would like to let supervisors 101 and 102 silence monitor other agents 600 and 601 calls.
- 1.Create a new monitor group named "Queue Management" and turned on the "Enable" option.
- 2.Add users 600 and 601 as this group members.
- 3.Add users 101 and 102 as Supervisors of this group.
- 4.Click the "OK" button to save.
Now if extension 600 or 601 is on the call, then 101 or 102 can silence monitor 600 or 601 by dialing the FAC code with the extension number for example
During silence monitoring, the 101 or 102 can press DTMF 2 to whisper to the agent, press 3 to barge in, and press 4 to barge-break the call.
The 101 or 102 can dial
*63103" directly to silence monitoring; By dialing
*68601*2to whisper 600, dial
*68601*3directly to barge-in, and dial
*68601*4directly to barge-break the 601's call.