3 Tenant Management
After completing the Configuration Wizard, you may manage PortSIP PBX in the Web Portal, such as User/Extension, Route, Call Forwarding, Feature Access Code, Trunk, Queue, Ring Group, and so on.
To create a new tenant, select the left menu "Tenants" and click "Add". When creating a tenant, you can specify the tenant profile details such as "Name", "SIP domain", "Office Hours", and "Storage". A tenant's profile can be modified after the "System Admin" signs into the Web Portal. You can also limit the resources the tenant uses by clicking the "General" page. The "Capability" section under this tab allows you to set the maximum extensions, maximum concurrent calls, maximum ring groups, etc.
The General page allows you to adjust the following features.
- Name: The name to identify that tenant, for example, TenantA.
- Domain: The SIP domain for this tenant should be unique. The tenant extension's SIP URI is : sip:[email protected].
- Capability: Used to set the capabilities for the tenant
The Options page allows adjusting the following features.
- Enable this Tenant: If this option is deselected, this tenant will be disabled, and all extensions of this tenant will no longer be valid.
- Allow concurrent logins: If this option is selected, the tenant can sign in to the Web Portal from multiple devices. If deselected, once the tenant signs in, the login in another PC/mobile phone will be invalid.
- Country: The country of the tenant
- Timezone: The timezone for the tenant
- Currency: The currency of the tenant
- Enable queue Harass Number first level: Enable level 1 of the Harass Numbers
- Enable queue Harass Number second level: Enable level 2 of Harass Numbers
- Enable billing for all outbound calls: Enable billing for outbound calls
- Enable extension audio recording: If selected, all extension audio calls will be recorded even if the extension has not enabled recording in its profile.
- Enable extension video recording: If selected, all extension video calls will be recorded even if the extension has not enabled recording in its profile.
The Storage page allows adjusting the storage quotas for Recording files, Voice Mails, and Call Reports:
- Disk quota (MB): The maximum disk quota allowed for this tenant.
You can set the method for deleting recording files and voice mails in the Auto Cleaning section.
To deactivate an existing tenant, select the left menu option "Tenants", and all tenants will be listed. Click the ON/OFF button in the Status column to deactivate/activate that tenant.
To delete an existing tenant, select the left menu option "Tenants", and all tenants will be listed. Select a tenant, then click the Delete button to delete it.
The "System Administrator" of PortSIP PBX is able to manage tenants, their settings, and extension users. To do this, please go to Web Portal, navigate to the "Tenants" menu, select a tenant to be managed, and click the "Manage" button, now the "System Administrator" may set up or modify the settings for the tenant and manage its extensions. Once completed, the "System Administrator" may click the profile picture on the top right of the page to display the menu and choose "Switch to Administrator" to switch back to "System Administrator", without the need to log out of the tenant account and re-login to the administrator account.