Speed Dial 100
Speed Dial 100 allows you to assign the numbers you call most. Once programmed you just dial two digits(00-99). You can program this two ways: via the personal web portal or dialing the FAC from IP Phone/Softphone. The web portal is a bit easier to manage and confirm accuracy, but either way can work.
Assume we need to program the speed dial code 06 for the phone number 0015620671.
- 1.Log into PortSIP PBX Web portal.
- 2.Edit the user profile.
- 3.Click the Speed Dial 100 tab and click the Add button.
- 4.Select the 06 from the code list, and enter the phone number 0015620671 and the description in the corresponding boxes.
- 5.Click OK to save the settings.
- 1.From the phone dial *75060015620671.
- 2.The PBX will play the voice prompts to tell you whether the operation is a success or not.
To use it from the phone, simply dial two digits in case is 06, and the PBX will call the number 0015620671.
Dialing *75060033125 from your phone will overwrite the previous speed dial settings for code 06 and set the new settings to 0033125.
Dialing *7506* will delete the speed dial code 06 settings.